Seems like lattes get all the love. But we’re all about teas—especially when iced in the summer.
So we feel like Teavana really gets us. They blend teas with creative mixology to bring us super-refreshing recipes like this Berry Sangria Tea, complete with pineapple (! #favorite) and fresh berries. You can get it at Starbucks, but with as much of this as we’ll be drinking, we’ll be making it at home, thankyouverymuch.
Berry Sangria Tea
Makes 4 servings
- 8 tsp Passion Tango® Herbal Tea
- 8 tsp Fruta Bomba Green Tea
- ¼ cup Belgian Rock Sugar
- Fresh blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and pineapple
- Perfectea® Maker (32 fl oz)
- Pitcher (Love this one!)
- Iced tea glasses
How to make:
- Add rock sugar to a 32 oz Perfectea® Maker, then fill it ¾ of the way with boiling water. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add both teas and top off tea maker with boiling water. Steep for five minutes. When done steeping, release brewed tea over a pitcher full of ice and stir. Muddle fresh fruit in glasses, pour tea and enjoy. Cheers!
Also! Use code TROPIC at checkout for a free 2 oz tea with your $50 order.
5451 Tamiami Trail N., Suite C19, Naples (Waterside Shops) | 239-513-1206
23160 Fashion Drive, Suite 101, Estero (Coconut Point) | 239-498-5607