APRIL 11-14, 2019
ONGOING | It’s the final week to see The Lion King, named the world’s No. 1 musical, at Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall. Get tickets online or by calling the box office at (239) 481-4849.
SATURDAY | Proof 5Ks can be fun: the Insane Inflatable 5K. From 8 a.m. to noon at JetBlue Park in Fort Myers, run, bounce and slide through 11 of the largest inflatable obstacles ever created. A one-mile kids’ fun run course is also available for ages five to 11. Register online.
SUNDAY | Be zen at Naples Zoo as Lauren Fox of Donation Yoga Naples leads a Zoo Yoga class from 9:30-10:30 a.m. Register online for $10 for Zoo members, $12 for nonmembers. All ages are welcome.
SUNDAY | Happy Easter! Our top picks for brunch:
- Timeless – An MHK Eatery – featuring a menu of brunch favorites as well as a few new creations, including The Hangover Brunch Burger (eight-ounce House Blend Burger, maple-black pepper glazed bacon, sharp cheddar, avocado, fried egg, romaine and chipotle mayo), Sweet Potato Chorizo Kale Hash, and Biscuits and Gravy. Top it off with ultimate Bloody Marys or bottomless mimosas. Reservations: (239) 331-4325 or online
- The French Brasserie Rustique – offering classic Easter specials in addition to the regular brunch menu. And, of course, Dan Heck and his trio will be playing live jazz and showtunes. Reservations: (239) 315-4019 or online
- The Bevy – an array of classic brunch dishes. See the full menu here. Reservations: (239) 228-4220 or online
- Ridgway Bar & Grill – for the quintessential Easter experience, reserve a table in the Secret Garden and order the carrot cake. It’s been a 46-year tradition at Ridgway for a reason. Reservations: (239) 262-5500
- Shula’s Steak House – a three-course prix fixe menu for $62 per person, including Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Chop Salad, your choice of Rack of Lamb or Pastrami-Rubbed Ribeye, and Dark Chocolate Creme Brûlée with Raspberries. Regular menu is also available. Reservations: (239) 430-4999 or online
Attending these or any other events in Naples or Southwest Florida this weekend? Tag your posts on social media with #WeekendInSWFL.